Monday, November 10, 2008

Kelli

I just wrote on my best friend's blog.
I wrote a happy poem for her because she's awesome.
I thought it'd share it.

Here it is:

I like you
You're my best friend.
You make my life happy
Like sleeping under warm blankets.

You are pretty
Like a shiny ring.
God likes it
When you smile.

Gifts and talents are of abundance
when it comes to Kelli
Because she's awesome
Like Kolob.

I am writing you a poem
That does not rhyme
But it doesnt matter
Cuz you'll like it anyway :)

~Sirius Black


What do you think? I think it's awesome and she likes it :D

3 comments:

Holly said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Hope to keep in better touch with you guys via blogger! It's fun.

~*ARroz*~ said...

Hi mommy!
thanks :)
I am not home right now (im sure you read it already), but when i get home i plan to write a little about the wedding, put some pics and write about some other fun stuff.
I wanna wait till i have pictures thought :)
Hope you can comment a lot! :D i like reading what people say!
love you!

NJ said...

that's a really cute post! Love it