Monday, November 10, 2008

Primary Motor Cortex

Funny story:

In my psy class we're learning about the Left and Right Hemisphere's role when they can't communicate (when the Corpus Callosum gets severed). We also learned that speech is registered in the Left Hemisphere- but there are some random people that have their RIGHT Hemisphere control their speech. These people also have motor problems, meaning they might have balance problems, coordination problems, etc. Right?

So, I am in my Biopsychology class, after every one left, and i ask my teacher a question about AIS that Blake came up with when i told him about it (AIS is a male gene disorder- basically the only male anything of this guy are his genes, because everything in the exterior is woman. They even grow breasts! Look it up on google or ask me if you wanna know more stuff about it xD).
As we're talking, i am paying attention and listening carefully. All this stuff is super interesting! I am putting things away in my back pack, when all of sudden, i lose my balance and almost face-plant it into the chair! My teacher just starts laughing and asking me all perplexed, "Are you okay?" and i felt so stupid! I was like, "Maybe i am one of those random Right -brain speeched people with the motor problems!"

I FELT REALLY EMBARRASED. The end.

3 comments:

NJ said...

Ana that was really cute. I love that you post about psy stuff. That's the bomb. I like to hear about all your psych adventures. And love the Sirus name! You will love blogging. It's tons of fun!!

Deliz said...

lol ana i freakin love u! that sounds like something that would happen to me...and has. ugh

~*ARroz*~ said...

Thanks Nikki :D
I will most definitely post more psy happiness (and embarrassing stuff too!) in the futures to come! xD


Liz... we're so the lame! xD haha